If you own a mac you are an arrogant liberal hippy

I opened this thread expecting a rant :p wow, I always kinda thought that way about Mac users but I try not to generalize. Although they do seem to preach to PC users and it's really annoying... just like bible bashers shoving religion down your throat.

Says the same people who pulled that CES prank.
If 01001010 says he is hihly edumacated is who are we to argue with him, 11001010 is a good guy...or should that be 10010101 or 01010010, um no, it's 01001010, I was right in the place, apologies 01001010 don't want to mix you up with those common 10010101's or 01010010's [lol]:)hic!, no, II 'aven't bin drinkin' guys, honnnist, hic!
dizzy.gif

If 01001010 says he is hihly edumacated is who are we to argue with him, 11001010 is a good guy...or should that be 10010101 or 01010010, um no, it's 01001010, I was right in the place, apologies 01001010 don't want to mix you up with those common 10010101's or 01010010's [lol]:)hic!, no, II 'aven't bin drinkin' guys, honnnist, hic!
dizzy.gif

What the hell are you talking about? :rolleyes:

I didn't have to watch that video to know that. Almost everyone I know who owns a Mac thinks they're so elitist.
A rough conversation I have had with Mac owners:
"So what kind of computer do you have?"
"A Mac!"
"Oh really? That's cool, I guess. You probably wasted a ton of money on it"
"No man, it was worth it."
"Well I'm glad you are happy with your purchase. What are the specs?"
"It's a Mac man..."

What the hell are you talking about? :rolleyes:
It's a joke Al:)..... j-o-k-e, note the "[jk]", just for fun I juggled the "1's" & "0's" around, I thought I'd liven up this thread, there was no intention to upset the member having that username, if you want I'll apologise to him, what's happened to your sense of humour mate?, I admit it was a little crazy
freak7.gif
but it was humour.

I intend to buy a macbook when i decide to get a laptop. I am such a hippy.

Here's how a future conservation might go:

"So is that a mac you're using?"
me - "well actually it's the new Macbook Pro"
"oh"
"well, good for you it looks really nice"
me - "theeeeaaaaaaaannkkksss" :D :D :D *cloud of smug follows*

Lol i don't aprpeciate being called arrogant, smug, and full of myself because I own a mac. But i must say, it is true. I am very arrogant and smug, but i'm not one of those outspoken mac owners that preaches it like a religion.

Back
Top Bottom