Learn about each other...

Dark Night

BSOD
Yea I have OCD, I am an aneresticphobic(spelling sorry, afraid of spiders), and a bit closterphobic. What a combination. Acually there is a spider on the celling in this room and its scary lol, I want to kill it but im afraid itl jump at me or something. Do you guys have anything like these??

I'm from Brazil. Speak 2.5 languages. Fluent english, portuguese. Basic french. Love soccer. I'm not dating anybody, even tho there's this girl I like but idk. We talk @ school and whatnot but doubt she likes me. Humm...throwing a late bday party tomorrow. I really want a new computer. And...i have a little back problem.

I killed the dumb thing yes, but I might not be able to sleep with the fear of a spider crawling on me.

You know it's said that people involuntarily eat x amount of spiders average during their lives because they crawl into your mouth while you sleep. :D

I'm not from Brazil:p

I live in the middle of nowhere Alabama on a 400 acre cattle farm, I have one younger brother Luke. I'm a mixed breed child, from a white father and an american indian mother. In my spare time I enjoy playing guitar...99% of the time I play acoustic...I love the sound and feel of an acoustic. But I also have a electric I play on. After listening to/playing music I also enjoy reading...I read alot of Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Dan Brown and the occasional John Grisham or Tom Clancy

Back
Top Bottom