i lost crazy pounds

haha yeah btw i bench on and off so i think im doing good haha
i did this body fat test thing and my body fat was 17.5% and at the end of fitness category

must have been your webcam that caused the bouncing when you were dancing.....looked like Pamela Anderson at the start of baywatch....but in a gross sort of way.
lol.jpg

Yep about 18 months ago, I lost about 110lbs in just under 9 months, went down from a 44" waist to a 32" waist....

I looked far too gaunt, so allowed another 2" on the waist, and now settled in weight at about 200lbs (just over 14stone) never felt better, go running regularly, gym 3-4 times a week, and football once a week.

So congratulations, just remember being that size the first 14-20lbs is going to be loss of water, once you get stabilised thats when you will start burning the fat off.

Once I found out I was lactose intolerant I drastically cut down on dairy but still eat the occasional cheese sandwich or piece of pizza. I also cut down in portions in stopped eating fried foods and lost about 15 pounds or so. I'm still losing a little bit of weight but I was about 215 or so and am now around 196. I was barely able to fit into a 36 waist and now am probably a 32 since my 36 jeans will pretty much fall off without a belt.

at the begining of this year i was weighing in at 265 and had a waist size of 44". i decided its time for a change you know? i freakin stoped over-eating and excersized prbly like 3-4 times and in a month i droped to freakin 230 and a 38" waist. anyone else lose weight this fast like this?

Congradulations thats good, keep it up.

Congratz! Unlike you I need to gain weight. Out of my 120lbs less than 5lbs is fat...Or at least last time I checked. It's probably 5-10 now I that haven't been doing anything.

I lost a ton of weight like that, but it was because I started smoking cigarettes, not a healthy way to lose weight. Then when I quit, I gained a bunch of weight back. I go to the gym a lot and lift and do some cardio but I don't seem to be able to lose weight naturally.

Back
Top Bottom