New Tattoo Design Rough Draft, Oppinnions?

I don't have a tatoo. I personally don't like drawings all over. The only tatoo I'd ever get would have to be on my shoulder blade. To me, that's the only acceptable place...

EDIT: I do like the designs and meanings behind them tho.

my tattoo is on my upper arm, but is covered when I wear a tee shirt, I want one simillar but different on my opposite arm, and then a design across both shoulder blades to link the two...

then I think I'll be happy...

but I don't relly want anything that I don't design myself, the trouble with things that are cool this year is they just aren't next year.

everyone remembers tribal bands, (now considered pretty rubbish)
everyone remembers Chinese lettering, (now rubbish).
girls getting tattoo's on the small of their back, at one time considered quite sexy, now referred to a slapper patches...

my tattoo is on my upper arm, but is covered when I wear a tee shirt, I want one simillar but different on my opposite arm, and then a design across both shoulder blades to link the two...

then I think I'll be happy...

but I don't relly want anything that I don't design myself, the trouble with things that are cool this year is they just aren't next year.

everyone remembers tribal bands, (now considered pretty rubbish)
everyone remembers Chinese lettering, (now rubbish).
girls getting tattoo's on the small of their back, at one time considered quite sexy, now referred to a slapper patches...

lol yeah. I remember. I think when people put what they care on their tatoos it's never out of date. My cousin got a greek eagle on his shin. I guess he only put it there to cover his scar from being "ran over" by a car.

Here's one I keep procrastinating on getting due to my schedule, But heres one I drew up about 2 months ago that I plan on getting on my shoulder.

100_2466.jpg

you are gifted at drawing! excellent work.
If you got more I would love to see them.

The first one looks pretty nice, if I got a tatoo it would be either an Eagles tatoo, or one of my mom.

Back
Top Bottom