Revert Back to Older Version of Office

TF214

Beta member
Hey,

I just installed Office 2007 Ultimate and I was wondering if there is anyway I can simply uninstall and revert back to my 2003 Office version without having to re-install it?

Thanks

The simple answer is NO. You are going to have to uninstall office 2007 and then reinstall 2003.

You could have some problems uninstalling 2007. There have been some problems with trying to uninstall 2007 when going through control panel. Which is the easiest way to uninstall programs. If you do have a problem with it let us know and we can find some resources. Are you using vista or xp. That can make a difference, too.

Cheers!

I actually just made a thread about the new layout for 2007. Before you revert back to 2003 give the new layout some time. Try and keep an open mind and don't constantly knock it in your head while using it.

After a little while it becomes intuitive and you realize that the layout is far superior.

I created a partition and installed '07 on it. otherwise it automatically upgrades.

the '07 is much nicer once you get used to it.

I really like the new layout of '07. I feel like I can find things better and can remember where they are.

Hey,

I just installed Office 2007 Ultimate and I was wondering if there is anyway I can simply uninstall and revert back to my 2003 Office version without having to re-install it?

Thanks

Why would you want to do that?.............2007 is an awesome upgrade with a much more intuitive layout. Use it a little bit and you will find it far superior.

BTW - You can have 2003 and 2007 on the same machine at the same time............I have a few web things I have setup on Excel 2003 that are messed up with 2007.........so I have Excel 2003 running also. They are automatically installed in different folders (Office11 & Office12)

Back
Top Bottom