Kimboooooo!!!!!!!

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Holy sh!tttttttttt

That was EXACTLY what I was expecting to happen!

O_O

I'm speachless... That was just amazing. 42 years old and way out of shape. Abott has no business being in the ring with Kimbo.

I'm looking forward to his next fight.

But to be honest with you, this guy is new to the MMA world... And pretty soon, he is going to get a taste of real experience.

I'm looking forward also, to the first time he gets submitted and someone bends his arm in a way that will make him squeal like a little girl!

GREAT FIGHT! GOOD NIGHT!

i agree i just watched the fight....abbot was 13 and 9!1he was never a good fighter as his records clearly show.......he never was in shape but now the quick hands he used to have was gone!!!but it was all bout selling seats for this show and the next....if he got put aginst ninga or some other good heavy weight he would of been demolished..kimbo got lucky, if u check out u tube he gets beat by a fat white guy thats out of shape.

i used to think kimbo was all that but not anymore, theres alot of people who can take his ass! and that one guy on youtube that his arms are bigger than my waist said he'll mess up kimbo haha

dude kimbo is one dimensional alot of ppl would f him up....brock lessner lost to frank mir and frank was way smaller.that knee bar made him tap!!!alot of ppl want to fight kimbo they gave him a has been....still tank abobt would f me up lol

i think i could take tank, im about the same size and i really know how to fight. ive droped people that are alot bigger than him haha

dude even though he is old and stuff he still trains mma they r the eliete they didnt make it on tv by being complete garbage.

i liked Kimbo when he was a street fighter. Now he's just in it for tha money N' ho's.

Back
Top Bottom