Does anyone else feel like this forum...

Guess sometimes that is needed, you can only have so many What colour phone should I get, or What is the best graphics card, or Latest build threads, they get rather boring after a while, so I guess the forum needs spicing up occasionally.
We just need some solid discussion threads that won't turn into immature arguments filled with posts that look like they were written by two year olds.

you can only have so many What colour phone should I get, or What is the best graphics card, or Latest build threads, they get rather boring after a while
not to mention Sek3o's latest look how big my muscles are today thread. :D

We just need some solid discussion threads that won't turn into immature arguments filled with posts that look like they were written by two year olds.

Always going to be some immature arguments on forums, especially ones with so many youngsters such as this one, I think the reason most arguments start is because people wont accept the right of others to have an opinion of their own, and cant handle it when someone disagrees with them. Everyone has the right to their own opinion, and just because someone doesn't agree with it, doesn't mean they are wrong.

Only things that annoy me is

1) The constant spamming we have to deal with (more so lately),

2) People who can't type english properly on a public forum (yes, some of you will know they do this, and I think I'll start editing them until corrected)

Always going to be some immature arguments on forums, especially ones with so many youngsters such as this one, I think the reason most arguments start is because people wont accept the right of others to have an opinion of their own, and cant handle it when someone disagrees with them. Everyone has the right to their own opinion, and just because someone doesn't agree with it, doesn't mean they are wrong.

Nicely Put.

it may have been nice a year ago but it was even nicer four years ago when I joined...

hold on, no it wasn't...

there have always been (and always will be) petty arguments.

it's up to the members to rise above it.
and of course to not post questionable material, flames or flamebait...

really, it's a community that we're all a part of and it's all of our fault if it goes down hill, and all of our jobs to try to make it better if we have a problem with that.

the only thing that changes year in and year out is the members and regular posters.

i havnt been seeing many people posting in the last month
well not the usual people who post a billion things haha

cf appears to have got worse, but ive grown up, times have changed. who knows? cf has only changed because the people have

in my opinion, CF is the exact same now as it was nearly 3 years ago when I joined

Back
Top Bottom