Does anyone else feel like this forum...

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
I'm not flaming or anything, but does anyone else feel like CF was a much better place a year ago? First when I came here, the arguments were generally minimal and I don't recall any prominent problems with banned members or anything (maybe Giancarlo before that though) and it seems like some of the members that were heavy posters back then rarely visit now. I'm not against new members or anything, but the forum doesn't seem as closely-knit anymore and it seems to thrive on controversy and arguments now. :/

not sure what the purpose of this thread is.......cant see any good coming from it.....needs to go IMO

I'm not flaming or anything, but does anyone else feel like CF was a much better place a year ago? First when I came here, the arguments were generally minimal and I don't recall any prominent problems with banned members or anything (maybe Giancarlo before that though) and it seems like some of the members that were heavy posters back then rarely visit now. I'm not against new members or anything, but the forum doesn't seem as closely-knit anymore and it seems to thrive on controversy and arguments now. :/

I guess that is part of life mate, people come and go, their priority's change, what they were doing a year ago may be totally different to what they are doing now. I wasn't here a year ago so I don't really know if it was better then, but one thing that is certain in life is that things change, and not always for the better.
One thing I have notice from a lot of forums I visit is that most forums like a bit of controversy and arguing, it is human nature to disagree with others. There is one forum I go to and everyone is so nice and polite to everyone else, and it is so boring and sickening.

This is the sort of thread that causes the arguments and bad feelings you are complaining about :rolleyes:

I guess that is part of life mate, people come and go, their priority's change, what they were doing a year ago may be totally different to what they are doing now. I wasn't here a year ago so I don't really know if it was better then, but one thing that is certain in life is that things change, and not always for the better.
One thing I have notice from a lot of forums I visit is that most forums like a bit of controversy and arguing, it is human nature to disagree with others. There is one forum I go to and everyone is so nice and polite to everyone else, and it is so boring and sickening.
I'm not saying controversy and disagreeing is always necessarily a bad thing and I'm not saying I want the forum to be a place in a Hello Kitty fairytale, but I'm just saying the threads that seem to draw the most attention and get the most posts involve banned members or conspiracy theories or the whole strikers thing.

I'm not saying controversy and disagreeing is always necessarily a bad thing and I'm not saying I want the forum to be a place in a Hello Kitty fairytale, but I'm just saying the threads that seem to draw the most attention and get the most posts involve banned members or conspiracy theories or the whole strikers thing.

Guess sometimes that is needed, you can only have so many What colour phone should I get, or What is the best graphics card, or Latest build threads, they get rather boring after a while, so I guess the forum needs spicing up occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom