Anybody else....?

CompMan

Fully Optimized
Been waking up in the middle of the night between 3-4 am. Just out of the blue? It's been happening to me for the past couple weeks, and I asked some other people and it's also happening to ten of my friends!!

So I'm a little creeped out, so I was just wondering if it has been happening to anyone here.

maybe we are getting abducted!

Lately I haven't been able to get to sleep till like 3-4am. I just bought a memory foam mattress topper today so I'm hoping that helps since my bed isn't that comfortable.

Once I get to sleep I stay asleep until morning. I never randomly wake up at 3 or 4 am except for the week I was sick I would wake up coughing or something.

I wish I only did wake up once a night, I reckon on average I would wake up at least 6 or 7 times a night, always have.

one of the main reasons you wake up in the night time is because your bed is stiff/ uncomfterble, try a tempupedic(how ever you spell that haha) bed

its nearly 3am and im still awake. have been most nights. last night i just couldnt sleep, which is my problem. once im sleeping thats it, im gone :p

how do you figure? i slept on one of those once and my back dident hurt for over a week.... or my neck....

Here's what happens to me. I'll go down stairs or to my parents room, which ever is empty (They both got HDTV), and I'll watch some tv. Then I'll get tired and I come to my room to sleep but I can't fall asleep. My mom is like, "oh its the environment, in your head you don't associate it with sleep so you can't fall sleep". Honestly, that somewhat seems credible.

Back
Top Bottom