Quotes from old people who are totally dumbfounded by computers

It was only a joke Joga mate, I put "yuk yuk" [signifying laughter] didn't you see that?

I know it was a joke, I was joking too. Guess we had a misunderstanding...what's yuk yuk?

EDIT: never mind, lol. Wow I'm slow today. It said signifying laughter in brackets and i just noticed that now...

I know it was a joke, I was joking too. Guess we had a misunderstanding...what's yuk yuk?

EDIT: never mind, lol. Wow I'm slow today. It said signifying laughter in brackets and i just noticed that now...
OK, that's fine, it's like a guffaw, & before you ask me what that is, the definition is; "A hearty boisterous burst of laughter, ok?:)

Where do you get these words Brookfield? Nobody else ever seems to know what you're talking about.

Where do you get these words Brookfield? Nobody else ever seems to know what you're talking about.
From American comics, just for you, I looked it up again from a different source, it still says the same thing, just because you've never heard of the term doesn't say it doesn't it doesn't exist does it?

Lol! That reminds me. At school, during programming classes. We'd take a screen shot of the background and set it. Then we'd flip the screen upside down, hide the menu, and flip the mouse pointer so it looks right side up. Lol, its hilarious. Cuz the screen appears to be normal but its actually upside down. One of the beginners freaked out.

I used to do that to guys at work too :)

oldest trick in the book!

Ha ha, they never had NMS's in my day friend, otherwise I would, you're a good guy Joga:) , my advice is ignore the guys like worshipme.

Thanks for the complement, you're pretty cool too. So, is it me or does anyone else notice that after like 10 posts the thread's topic completely changes..

yesh....as u may tell, i hav badd speling and gramer.

but i is highly edumataced

That's kinda of ironic, but I believe you. I get really bad spelling when I'm typing faster than 70wpm. It's weird. I did this typing test for speed online. Had 100% accuracy at 70wpm and below. But when I went all out, I got 88 wpm at 92% accuracy. As much as I try to get like 71 and 100% doesn't work. Very weird how I'm capped at 70. I like to compare it to bottlenecking lol. My brain can send very fast signals to my fingers, but they are limited at 70wpm.

EDIT: Do I install new drivers for my fingers?

Back
Top Bottom