New Tattoo Design Rough Draft, Oppinnions?

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
This will be going on my shoulder blade.

Designed it myself representing the love of my family. If you can make out the shapes to it, it represents the connectivity between my parents, and me and my 3 brothers.

draft.jpg

Lol, Can you read? Its in the first sentence of the post....

Thanks!

As I said, this is an EXTREME rough draft. I plan on doing alot more to it.

That looks pretty awesome, I like it.

The only thing I would be worried about is all the small details, the stone looking effect, about how it will turn out when it's actually inked on your skin. And also with the very small details how much it will cost.

Find yourself a good artist, don't just go down to the first tattoo shop you see and have it done there. If there is more than one tattoo shop in your area, take your design and go talk to them and see what they think.

I like it Ghost! I like the fact it's not just another design off the wall. Every single tattoo on my body is one that I drew up and designed myself (Thank God I can draw).

All my work was done in 3 shops. True Tattoo, Which is Chris Carvers(Stars in Miami Ink), and the other Outer Limits Tattoo, which is owned and operated by Kari Barba, who also is a world famous artist. Lastly which is my current artist, Is Thomas Pendleton, who I luckily managed to become extremely close friends with. He used to run a show in Las Vegas called "Inked" When I was looking for an artist I was obviously referred by someone but once I visited the shops, The relationship between me and my prospective Artist got really personal and they also connected with me on what the Tattoo should be changed to, What's working, What isn't, Rather than an Artist who looks at your picture and says, Ok, How Big and where you know what I'm saying?

Last I believe I remember hearing was that you reside in Miami? If thats the case I don't believe these shops would be an option, But Miami Ink may, Just be in for some steep rates, as well as being aired on T.V possibly, Lol.

As for your Tattoo, Only your artist will be able to tell you whether or not that particular size will blotch up into a blob of ink in years. I can clearly see your two parents, You, then your three bothers underneath, and if I knew that's what it was, Then the the other 4 triangles underneath would confuse me because they mean nothing.....This is where you could leave it as is, OR think about what you could put into those 4 triangles (ie..Chinese lettering signifying, strength, loyalty, love, etc, etc,). You understand what I'm saying? Or you could leave them blank, and when you have kids, if you have kids, Put something signifying their presence in one of those triangles. I personally, when I have my first kid, Will have Thomas tattoo her portrait onto my body. Try to utilize the other 4 triangles for something rather than leaving them empty. Something to think about. This is what I like about my Artist, Because it's what they would of brought to my attention given that was my Tattoo.

Good Luck on that one Ghost!

Sensei Out!

I like it Ghost! I like the fact it's not just another design off the wall. Every single tattoo on my body is one that I drew up and designed myself (Thank God I can draw).

All my work was done in 3 shops. True Tattoo, Which is Chris Carvers(Stars in Miami Ink), and the other Outer Limits Tattoo, which is owned and operated by Kari Barba, who also is a world famous artist. Lastly which is my current artist, Is Thomas Pendleton, who I luckily managed to become extremely close friends with. He used to run a show in Las Vegas called "Inked" When I was looking for an artist I was obviously referred by someone but once I visited the shops, The relationship between me and my prospective Artist got really personal and they also connected with me on what the Tattoo should be changed to, What's working, What isn't, Rather than an Artist who looks at your picture and says, Ok, How Big and where you know what I'm saying?

Last I believe I remember hearing was that you reside in Miami? If thats the case I don't believe these shops would be an option, But Miami Ink may, Just be in for some steep rates, as well as being aired on T.V possibly, Lol.

As for your Tattoo, Only your artist will be able to tell you whether or not that particular size will blotch up into a blob of ink in years. I can clearly see your two parents, You, then your three bothers underneath, and if I knew that's what it was, Then the the other 4 triangles underneath would confuse me because they mean nothing.....This is where you could leave it as is, OR think about what you could put into those 4 triangles (ie..Chinese lettering signifying, strength, loyalty, love, etc, etc,). You understand what I'm saying? Or you could leave them blank, and when you have kids, if you have kids, Put something signifying their presence in one of those triangles. I personally, when I have my first kid, Will have Thomas tattoo her portrait onto my body. Try to utilize the other 4 triangles for something rather than leaving them empty. Something to think about. This is what I like about my Artist, Because it's what they would of brought to my attention given that was my Tattoo.

Good Luck on that one Ghost!

Sensei Out!

Absolutely, all my tattoos are self-designed/drawn out too. Heres my other latin one, which means "Every man, the architect of his own fortune".

l_7d91ae2778637036935f80d248b68361.jpg

Yeah, the detail in it is only just to make it look nice for now, it won't be like that on my skin. I was just trying to make it look pretty after I scanned my sketch onto the computer :)

Yeah, as I said, its not even close to being done. I am going to put a ring around it with intertwining right angles. Kinda hard to describe, but you'll see. Thanks for the input, guys :)

Back
Top Bottom