Quotes from old people who are totally dumbfounded by computers

If you want to be successful, you have to learn English. It is used everywhere. You have no idea how Americanized France is now. All the ads on the radio are in English! And most banks and estate agents are now English and French speaking.

so..i go to this cop collage in souther/central florida, in the middle of redneck country, so every1 there but me is a sterotypical image of a redneck

here are some of the questions that i have recived from my fellow peers

"apple isent a computer, its a mp3 player"
"Wats the diff. between Mac and Windows"
"Wats the diff. between PC and Windows"
how come my screen is all black with white lettering when i 1st turn the computer on"
"wat does a Hard Drive do"
"how can i change that picture in the backround"
how do i connect to the internet on my laptop"
(after i showd pic of a acrelic case) "thats not a computer, its a see through box"
(My fav.) - how do i install internet explore on my new computer"

and the dumbest one of all from this kid in my class (NO JOKE)

wats the diffrence between a computer and a windows

no offense AmericanSensi, or to any other law enforcment officers or wanna be's, but if the furure of policeing is gona be like that, well,....im just scared. lol :)

was browsing the Internet for just stupid people convos, and one that i remember that i saved is this, about how he cant connect to the internet...

* Customer: "I need help with this dialer. The police have already shown up to my office twice today."

Police? Ok, whatever.

* Tech Support: "Ok, let's check out the settings. Do you have anything entered for getting an outside line?"
* Customer: "A nine."
* Tech Support: "Do you need to dial a 9 for an outside line?"
* Customer: "I'm not sure. I think so."
* Tech Support: "Could you double check?"
* Customer: "Sure. (pause) Nope. Turns out we don't need it."
* Tech Support: "Ok. Then remove it. What do you have for the area code?"
* Customer: "One and then [area code]."
* Tech Support: "Uhm, you don't need the one. Windows 95 automatically adds that."
* Customer: "Oh. So you mean..."
* Tech Support: "Yes, your computer was dialing 911 and then the phone number."

I recently took a screenshot of my desktop at home, full of icons, the full sidebar, etc.

I set the picture as the main computer background as 30 of our college's computer lab PCs....

And my friends and I spent the entire 30 mins laughing at the way people REACT to that kinda stuff...they keep clicking on the background thinking the computer froze or something...it was insanely hilarious. I saw one dude restart 4 times before he figured out what was going on.

I recently took a screenshot of my desktop at home, full of icons, the full sidebar, etc.

I set the picture as the main computer background as 30 of our college's computer lab PCs....

And my friends and I spent the entire 30 mins laughing at the way people REACT to that kinda stuff...they keep clicking on the background thinking the computer froze or something...it was insanely hilarious. I saw one dude restart 4 times before he figured out what was going on.

Lol! That reminds me. At school, during programming classes. We'd take a screen shot of the background and set it. Then we'd flip the screen upside down, hide the menu, and flip the mouse pointer so it looks right side up. Lol, its hilarious. Cuz the screen appears to be normal but its actually upside down. One of the beginners freaked out.

Lol! That reminds me. At school, during programming classes. We'd take a screen shot of the background and set it. Then we'd flip the screen upside down, hide the menu, and flip the mouse pointer so it looks right side up. Lol, its hilarious. Cuz the screen appears to be normal but its actually upside down. One of the beginners freaked out.

me and my fiends use to do that all the time

!LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom