is this monitor good?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
so i just bought an Sceptre X20wg-NagaII for $169.99 at office max, $184 for total with tax. when i first got it, it was my first LCD monitor and it was amazing, then a couple hours later, i found a dead pixel....... but office max was kindly enough to let me go there and replace the monitor. This one is working fine. then i started to do research on it, and there are some pretty bad reviews. i.e something wrong with power, back light goes off, dead pixels starts to show up, only works from 24 hours to 2 weeks....
but there are still some good review out there, but i think that they are like me and reviewed it when they got it. and most review i read are either similar to the Sceptre X20wg-NagaII, or it was the NagaI. so im not sure if i should worry about these problems or not.
thanks in advance

I have no idea what it is...never even heard of Sceptre.

But if you're satisfied with it, why do you care?

because i dont want it to be having any troubles or difficulty for about 1 year

I've seen alot of mixed reviews on the Sceptre monitors. Hopefully it will last for you. You should have stuck with the Acer models you found at Micro Center IMO.

i just got a 22" Dell Ultrasharp widescreen monitor. its huge and awesome. $290

my friend has a sceptre x20wg-NagaI, and its nice, and the quality was good, seems like it was better than the acer, well to me at least, and so i went with the sceptre. my friend used it for about a year, and it still works, he even dropped it down the stairs a couple of times.... still has good quality and still in good shape, and another reason why i didnt go with the acer is because i only had $190, so didnt have enough money for tax.
but i got a second version of my friends....
i hope it will last for about 1 year....

Teny, don't worry about it. I'm sure it'll last for the duration you're planning on using it. If you're that worried, maybe get an extended warranty from Office Max.

Reviews are important, but if yours is working and all is well, ignore everything else.

Back
Top Bottom