School Shootings

Uhh no I am not implying that, Ghost. I am just saying that I edited my post so that everyone didn't see your story you had previously posted, as I don't think it is appropriate for this community. I am agreeing with you. No ill-conceived actions are implied. Sorry for the misunderstanding mate.

Alright, sorry for calling you a slimy piece of sh&t :)

Modern man will attempt to reason out his insanity in his own mind. He is neither doctor nor patient. He is a lost soul trapped some where in between the reality of the world around him and the world with in his own mind. When he is unable to tell the difference he may act upon what he perceives to be his reality.
Unfortunately because man's baser instincts are hold overs from his savage lineage, these baser instincts have a strong influence on those that have become trapped in their own minds.
This is pure speculation on my part but even so what would drive a person to kill? We can play armchair detective from now to doomsday. But will we ever know what motivated this person to take this course of action?
I would venture not...

Um, so if I were to mention the whereabouts in America that the school shootings took place yesterday or show a link I'd have to censor it??:confused:

No, it's not that. It's just the media coverage is only spiraling it into an increasing rate.

Back
Top Bottom