What did you do for valentines day?

absolutely nothing but i am taking my girlfriend out tonight as its our 5yr anniversary today

slept right through it! damn was i ever sick yesterday. It's amazing what 20 hours of sleep and 9 Cold-FX pills can do. I feel much better today :D

so you chilled with your mom and sisters all night? hot.

Lol, I love you. I lol'd.

Our effing Sectionals swim meet was on Valentine's Day...so I was there until 8. I placed though, got a patch for my varsity jacket which is pretty sweet. I missed the state cut by a second though, which sucks when your race is 20 lengths long. So if I had gone .05 seconds faster per length, then I would've made it...

But since I've been preparing for this meet, I had next to no time to do anything for Valentine's Day for my woman. I asked her if she wanted to go out to eat after, but she said she'd rather just chill, so we did. I got her a hoodie with my name on it and stuff from the meet, I think she liked it...

I must have missed the school-wide email saying to ditch evening class for a hot date on Valentine's Day. So yeah, I spent half my night sitting in a friggin classroom learning accounting. :rolleyes:

You do know that American Sensei is a motorway cop?, nice fella most of the time he & I PM each other occasionally.

What does that have to do with anything?

Wait... a motor way cop? Then how was he called to a domestic violence dispute?

Sadly I had no one to to celebrate with, I used to give my wife a dozen red roses every year for 40 years & please don't say that I should find a new love, there was only one woman for me, my Christina.

awww, my respect is to you.

Back
Top Bottom