What did you do for valentines day?

1 Beat his wife, Another Posession with Intent to distribute, And the other a known local gang member who never learns his lesson from Prison, So maybe he'll learn this visit. They're criminals and scum in my eyes.

Agreed.

Although I DID just catch posession over 20 =\

They are trying to hit me with intent to sell, but I'm going to easily fight it. It is so ridiculously easily arguable. But good work, sir. Thank you for keeping the streets clean.

I travelled back from work for a few hours on a bus, sat about..

then a friend came over for a few hours and we watch a movie...

drank some squash, and went to bed.

Sadly I had no one to to celebrate with, I used to give my wife a dozen red roses every year for 40 years & please don't say that I should find a new love, there was only one woman for me, my Christina.

woke up like 1pm. sat on my laptop all day feeling sorry for myself. did the same today lol :eek:
i think im going mad lol.

slept right through it! damn was i ever sick yesterday. It's amazing what 20 hours of sleep and 9 Cold-FX pills can do. I feel much better today :D

I chilled with one girl from 9am till 11, with another from 11 to 1, with another from 1 to 3, with another from 3 to six...

Then I said bye to my mom and sisters and went to the park with some buds.

so you chilled with your mom and sisters all night? hot.

Nothing happened with me haha. Though, does it ever? :p I mustn't try hard enough

Brookfield, thats so sad :(

Back
Top Bottom