Frre mini eggs from wooloworths!

Wow, you can tell that I am in America, because I don't know what the mini eggs are, or who woolworths is. :eek:
Well well, Frank Winfield Woolworth was a American, & he opened the first shops in 1878 they were known as "five & dime" stores, after some years he opened some in England & called them 3d & 6d stores, they soon spread & today there are there are thousands across the British Isles.
Most English know he was an American & that the stores started in America as I did, but I had to go to Wikipedia to get more info, my father said they would sell you a hammer, the head cost 6d, & the handle 3d, [pre-decimal coinage of course, it was in the twenties or thirties]

They sell Cadbury Mini Eggs over here in the states, and most of the time they are AWESOME. They can be sort of hard to find, but around easter they are pretty popular. The full sized ones usually come in packs of 6, and are in an egg-carton shaped box. I wish we had offers like that over here... I would take free candy any day, and if it was something I didn't like, I would give it to a friend that did.

HAHAHAHAHA, I just read over the voucher again...

Please do not attempt to exchange the coupon for another product as refusal to accept may cause embarrassment.

That is funny, no offense, but I have NEVER seen that on a coupon. I wish they did that over here, it would be a lot better (and funnier) than saying "This coupon can not take the place of another offer."

They sell Cadbury Mini Eggs over here in the states, and most of the time they are AWESOME. They can be sort of hard to find, but around easter they are pretty popular. The full sized ones usually come in packs of 6, and are in an egg-carton shaped box. I wish we had offers like that over here... I would take free candy any day, and if it was something I didn't like, I would give it to a friend that did.

HAHAHAHAHA, I just read over the voucher again...

That is funny, no offense, but I have NEVER seen that on a coupon. I wish they did that over here, it would be a lot better (and funnier) than saying "This coupon can not take the place of another offer."
It's an English thing:)

I guess I couldn't print that out on a black and white laser printer?

Guess I'm out of luck then :p

What about if I use my amazing colouring skills on the print out :D

Back
Top Bottom