Xbox 360 Modding Service

and why else would anybody get custom firmware other than to play downloaded games....and microsoft can't tell the difference between pirated and real xbox games.

There is no need to worry about being banned from anything I do. I will keep a list of the people's 360s I work on so if anything new comes out I'll let you know so we can plan accordingly.

It's a know fact that everything that goes in or out of the cat5 cable in the 360 is being logged by the "big dogs" in the modding scene.
The banning that happen have always(so far) been because something is wrong with the backup that the people were playing.
Don't get me wrong there is a risk playing on xbox live with a console that has had a firmware flash.
You alone will have to decide if modding you 360 is right for you.

As for me.
I have 2 small girls.I have handed them a 360 game to play.They turn around drop the disc then step on it all in 1 sec.
The disc is trash.
That is the reason I have modded my console.
The disc that my girls have ruined have more than payed for a new console if this one gets banned.

Like i said this is a decision you your self will have to make.
I for one think (at this time ) it's worth doing.

wow Brandon that was lucky having a new member join up and post one post to help you out with your business. :rolleyes:

umm actually check out the site i posted in my first post... he runs the site. so yeah...

Was it not enough for you guys to see that I got permission to post this service? You think that the mods would just let me post something like this without checking me out first?

CoFree helped me out a lot with all this and now I can help others because I've been doing it long enough. Him and others on the site are my support.

Check it out if you have any more questions.
www.robinhoodsplayground.com

well let see.
Here we have two (now three) members that have a 1000 (or close) post under there belt.
Giving a negative post on a thread that they are hijacking.
Doing it all the while without even checking the links for there validity.

I'm sure this site like mine. Look to it's members to give good feed back and support to the other members.
Always looking for that member that shows he will do his best to help the site grow and be respectable.
I'm sure the post above let the mod and admin of this site see valuable information they will not soon forget about a couple of it's members.

I post this in support of a young man I've never met in person but have work with for a good long time and know him to be a hard working,school attending and last but not least moderating member of my site.
Any who would like fill free to stop by and visit the site that he makes a better place.
http://www.robinhoodsplayground.com

Well let me know when you are ready. It should only take me the day i get it and i can ship it back out the next day. Would you mind looking at something for me? Here is a link to a site that will help me figure out what I'll be looking at if you decide to send it to me. It is a site that compares your disc tray to what the different brand drives there are.
http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/repair/manual_eject_xbox_360_dvd.htm
or
http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/Xbox_360_DVD_Drive_Comparison.htm

Report back and I'll let you know how long it'll take.

Back
Top Bottom