Race Driver GRID: More details

Kage

Golden Master
You may remember I posted shots of a new Codemasters racing game, based on the Neon engine, from Colin Mcrae, but greatly improved.

How improved?

Check out the in game shots! They are in game, or at least they say they are. The trailer of course is a CGI film. This game I think will be pretty amazing if it does what it says

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/851/851754p1.html

now that looks smart. long come the days since ive played gran turismo 1

I think that race driver grid is going to be an awesome game, but as a former ToCA race driver 2 and current ToCA race driver 3 player I hope that there is going to be another ToCA branded name and that grid is not the replacement. I'm sure it's going to be a great game, but I'm personally a fan of the ToCA series and Codemasters as well, I think they make great games.

Edit: I'm also a fan of Codemasters because of the fact that they gave me new bonus codes for free after I emailed them and told them about how my ps3's hard drive crashed and I lost my game save and bonus codes. They did it as a "gesture of good faith" but basically said "This is the one and only time it will happen". I don't know if it was because it was the hoidays and they felt like being nice or what, but I appreciate it....:)

Me too, I'm a TOCA fan. Great games. I had to buy a steering wheel and peddles to play it. Any chance of there being a PC port of this game?

Me too, I'm a TOCA fan. Great games. I had to buy a steering wheel and peddles to play it. Any chance of there being a PC port of this game?
Do you by chance play the ps2 version? If so, you should get with me on it. A friend of mine and I play online just about every Friday night.

I used to play Toca then i moved to Rfactor which shits all over Toca. I am not interested in the new grid game as they have moved away from the Racing Simulation into a more arcade type game.

I think thats rather good though in a way, since I really enjoyed the new Sega Rally (I know a lot of people didn't), and that type of arcade experience with damage, etc, will be great in my opinion.
It actually looks better than any racing game I've seen to date.

Back
Top Bottom