WooHoo!! Free trip to the Bahamas!!

lmao, posers just stealing my theroy.
My dad actually fell for it and drove to toronto and found out there was a catch. he was so pissed

You can deny them, it's just you have to listen to a lot of people the entire trip... I cant and wouldnt go anyway though. Plus I'm not 18, lol.

Haha

I remember when I went to Florida once, me and my g/f lost a load of money and we wanted to go to disneyworld, but couldn't afford the 3 day ticket.

So we spotted this advertisement saying that for an hour and a half timeshare presentation we would get free 3 day tickets. It included all costs to get to the resort, food and drinks etc. So we thought ok its only going to be losing a morning, lets do it!! Sat, or should I say slept through the presentation, then the hard sell came on, we went through the initial saleswoman, then her manager, and then his manager......

I was getting really irked and had to threaten him, to give us the tickets and let us go......so they ran a taxi, it took an hour to arrive, during this time they kept coming over and trying to sell. My blood was boiling, never again....but at least I got the tickets!!

its a bunch of scam cause all they want is money..there prob gunna make you buy something...SCAM!.

for the best explanation on timeshare scams...
download , Southpark S06E03 :asspen.

Back
Top Bottom