PNY 512MB, Kingston 256MB, Unknown 256MB sticks of RAM CHEAP!!!

hstylez

Solid State Member
I have three sticks of memory left over from old builds / upgrades(all desktop). All sticks work well and were recently pulled. Let me break down each:

Shipping: Yes
Payment: I prefer paypal just because it is easy and safe for both parties.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

1. A stick of PNY Optima DDR 512MB. Right off of the packaging: Compatible with DDR PC3200, PC2700, and PC2100. Also works with PowerMac G5(non-duel and quad) and Mac mini. This is actually pretty new, was only in my system for two months after being pulled for a larger stick. Bought from bestbuy for $59.99 new. It is used but comes in original packaging. $20
Picture015-2.jpg

2. Kingston DDR KVR333/256MB PC2700. Great RAM from another reputable company. Used but also comes in original packaging. I had this running with the third stick I have for sale with no problems. $15
Picture009.jpg

3. Unknown brand 256MB DDR 266(PC2100). As I mentioned above, I was running this with the Kingston stick with no problems. $10
Picture016-1.jpg

Picture just to verify I have this stuff:
Picture025.jpg

omg, a new person that followed the rules of the for-sale thread! i commend you :) good luck with the sale

omg, a new person that followed the rules of the for-sale thread! i commend you :) good luck with the sale

Haha thanks man. I'm just trying to get this stuff out of my room, I'm sick of looking at it.

Back
Top Bottom