My powerpoint project

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
So for this class i'm taking i had to make a powerpoint about the al-Anfal campaign/the Kurdish Genocide.

Its funny how much better 10 minutes in photoshop can make your powerpoint look. Judge for yourself if you care to offer a critique :p

Kurdish Genocide Project.ppt

i like it :)

very vibrant with the colors on the map and i like the effects around the pictures. i hate work cited pages because you never know what to do to them to make them look presentable.

Very nice, I tend to animate my Power Points and make them look as obnoxious and crude as possible, while still getting the point across and a couple laughs here and there too, inspired me though, maybe I'll take your approach next time.

Is this for highschool? If so, you are getting a perfect A based on quality, FOR SURE.

Works cited page is complete shizznit though ;P

But I really like it, and Rox is right, the map looks GREAT. Good work, man.

Thx for the feedback guys. I didn't even bother making the works cited page look presentable, I figure I won't get graded on it anyways.

This is for a freshman college course. I personally think it is unfair that because I am more tech inclined, (especially in Photoshop which most students dont know how to use or own), I will get a better grade with much less effort since all I really did was fade some images, some basic text effects, and played around with levels.

However I won't complain. Also you guys are now all slightly more edua-ma-cated about the Kurdish Genocide, so your welcome :-D

EDIT:

@ kchi55: Haha . That really made me laugh when I read that.

@ Ronco Rox: That slide with the map did not really have a lot of information, so I tried to make up for it by utilizing a cool graphic. Powerpoint 101 for ya right there! hehe

@ Ghostfl: It's just hard for anyone to make something as boring as a works cited page interesting. It wasn't called for in the powerpoint specifically, only the speech I have to give that accompanies it. But I thought I would list at least the URLS for the sources I did use.

You need to spread the information across slides, and make the text bigger.

Roger-Wilco. Legibility was a concern, I wasn't sure if I had gone big enough. Thanks for the advice.

PS: Much obliged to everyone for taking the time to dl the file and actually look at it.

The deal with Powerpoint is to get your point across as short and concise as possible. You shouldn't be reading directly off the Powerpoint if you're doing a presentation to a group.

The deal with Powerpoint is to get your point across as short and concise as possible. You shouldn't be reading directly off the Powerpoint if you're doing a presentation to a group.

I created a separate speech that expands upon the information on the slides. So I won't be reading from the powerpoint, rather some supplemental notecards. The powerpoint is suppose to highlight the main parts of my speech. I will take your advice and phase out some information on some slides as you suggested, because looking at it now for a powerpoint some slides are overwhelming.

I created a separate speech that expands upon the information on the slides. So I won't be reading from the powerpoint, rather some supplemental notecards. The powerpoint is suppose to highlight the main parts of my speech. I will take your advice and phase out some information on some slides as you suggested, because looking at it now for a powerpoint some slides are overwhelming.

Good idea.... Because at first, I thought thats what you were going to be doing... reading off the powerpoint, which is why I assumer you were in highschool. That and because it is quite short for an entire project...

But with a well written out speech, you won't be changing slides very often. Only when transitioning into that part of the speech, which I'm hoping will only be every minute or two.

If you'd like, I will review the speech for you. I am actually quite good in the literature department....

Back
Top Bottom