I'm back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see how it could be george monks.

Users are ni different countries, george monks used American ISPO with a dynamic address.

the newly banned guy used btcentral, a British service with no American coverage.

unless he emigrated I fail to see how this could have worked

Both of them were on BT Central

Both of them were on BT Central
Chris, if you don't mind me asking, have you carefully checked his IP?, I say this because if it's a proxy you're on very dodgy ground, ask root, he'll know what I mean, I too had to feel my way when I was a new mod, I know it's not easy mate believe me!!

Don't u guys see that harmless, yes harmless threads like this is what keeps this forum going! The arguments, the fights even the flame wars lol. If this was just an ordinary, boring "question = answer" forum it might of been already gone. The reason people get into fights & arguments in here is because they want to, not because they were forced to, so stop blaming Brook and just move on.

Yes you are right. I have said it before and I will say it again, forums thrive on controversy.

Chris, if you don't mind me asking, have you carefully checked his IP?, I say this because if it's a proxy you're on very dodgy ground, ask root, he'll know what I mean, I too had to feel my way when I was a new mod, I know it's not easy mate believe me!!

I'm sorry mate, but Chris can dance around you in computer knowledge. He has a solid understanding of how IPs and proxies work. Don't even pretend to tell him off for being a new mod, he is extremely efficient; miles ahead of me, and definitely ahead of you when you were a mod.

Yes I carefully checked :rolleyes:

I'm sorry mate, but Chris can dance around you in computer knowledge. He has a solid understanding of how IPs and proxies work. Don't even pretend to tell him off for being a new mod, he is extremely efficient; miles ahead of me, and definitely ahead of you when you were a mod.

Very true indeed thats why I second that. IMO, DJ-CHRIS *IS one of the best* moderators on this site and for this site.

Cheers,
0x0161

Not to jump on the DJ-Chris wagon , but I also believe he is the best mod. ;)

Payments for positive statements to moderators, can be sent to po box 404 , Hattiesburg Mississippi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom