Crazy security guard

That security guard was a jerk, and took his job way to seriously. They were on the side walk, so I don't even think they were his problem anymore once they got on the sidewalk.

i would be going straight to the police with that and getting that security man fired. what a pr*ck he was, he had no authority on the pavement as its a public right of way.

pffft, have to sign up to view, not giving them any of my details just to watch a video lol

LOL thats youtube and there stupid policy regarding flagged video's for content or language. I only had an account back when I wanted to see Saddam Hussein get hung. They made me sign up for that.

i would be going straight to the police with that and getting that security man fired. what a pr*ck he was, he had no authority on the pavement as its a public right of way.

I agree I would have went to the cops and sued the company for sure. The thing is they should have just left instead of standing around like idiots.

Its no doubt the security guy wanted to fight and instigated it pretty good. Not sure if the kid would get in trouble for throwing the first actual punch or if the guards sweep would have counted as the first punch even though it wasn't a punch.

Granted the kid jumped at him although he was trying to get his board back not tackle him. Then the guard tripped him.

Guard took the first swing, attacked the camera man. But obviously, niether knew how to fight, lol, guard just used a size advantage, and the kid could do a little moving at least.
The guard also threatened them, and followed them, so he would get fired.

That guard is guaranteed no long working there.

I've had my fair share of run-ins with security officers too, most of the time, peaceful encounters. But a couple did end physical. But they were both my fault.

This guy was a complete prick though... that kid looked under 18, too....

well that guy's got problems... I bet he's had to deal with heaps of skaters before and this time he just lost it, I can kinda understand but he really is an asshole, shouldn't have followed them onto the street. I found a video of a boxer versus a mob of other guys and it's funny as hell how they drop like flies - [link].

Back
Top Bottom