PS3 x Xbox360

So, I don't recall any threads that discuss the PS3 x Xbox360 therefore I decided to initiate my own. My friend and I always have these "epic" battles over which game system is better. He defends the xbox, I defend the ps3.

...So I created this thread. And here I will keep scores for each game system so I can prove to my friend the ps3 is better. It's a difficult choice but please post which system you prefer and why. And if you vote for the ps3 I will ship you a nVidia 8800 GTS, lol jk, but vote ps3!!!

My opinion on this, as you know, is that ps3 is better. Why? Well it is an overall better machine with motion capture implemented which is pretty cool. The only problem is that there is no good titles out to make good use of its capacity, but that will come in time.

go ps3!

EDIT: Guess I could have done a poll, let me change real quick.

Ok,I have used BOTH and own a PS#,And i must say i love the PS3 Much better than the Xbox360 for several reasons:

1.PSP and PS3 Connectivity
2.The GUI Is Much easier to look at IMO
3.Its a more origial design
4.Blu-Ray
5.The Controllers are smaller and lighter
6.Gran Turismo :D

LOL there have been quite a few threads on this although none recently. Here is a little report card thing I came across which I agree with. 08 will be the year of the PS3!

X360Report.jpg

PS3Report.jpg

I don't like the PS3... here's why:
15-year old uncomfortable controller design, the analog sticks might as well not be there from how unergonomic that is

No titles that interest me really that aren't already on the 360, the ones that I hoped would be good turned out to be crap

I don't have a desire to watch/play stuff on BR, and I don't have a $5,000 TV that you can actually see a picture difference between the PS3 and 360

The PS3 has 7 cores that are extremely difficult to program for and hasn't proved itself to be useful so far, besides folding

That's most of it.

I own a 360 and I like it, though I don't have many games and don't really play it much. I like the controllers much better, however there is one problem in that when you push the main analog stick up, it points a little bit to the inside (right) because of the angle of the part you hold on to. The 360 controller design however, with the long throw triggers, destroys what the PS3 controller can do for racing games, which are a favorite of mine.

pshh, xbox 360 pwnz all of the other consoles.
with it's games like halo and counter strike source. (there was a version for the original xbox)

when you got a wii and a pc what else do you need? awesome nintendo games for wii and every 360 game with extra content and better graphics for pc

but id say 360 is a better game system with just better overall every thing
better online games graphics so far
ps3 has blueray but that a fact to justify it being a better game system is stupid....

See, the reason I didn't add the Wii to the poll is because it's not exactly the same style of console. I categorize completely different. Also, one little downfall with the Blu-Ray. They found a new "holographic dvd" (google it) that can store up to 1.6tb. Actually I'll try to find a link.

HERE'S THE LINK!

yes but blueray and hd dvd is the main market competitor and blueray just one
so sonys got that
but blueray has such slow reading speeds have fun with all the loading
any way disks are a thing of the past
soon you will just end up downloading games off the net to a hard drive

also on the wii it may not have the best graphics but that sure is hell of a system
ive gotten so much fun out of it
more then i every did out of my ps2 and ive played 360 and ps3.... there trying to be gaming pc's
and the wii took a different rout and im glad because a pc will always be better then a console and a console shouldn't try to make that different

Back
Top Bottom