cryman (and others) Coretemp under Vista 64

5 mins till its done......
it might be corrupted like it was last time.

true folder , what temps did you get

right now, I'm getting 33-33-31-31 idle

I'll run up Prime95 and post load

EDIT: Running the second test (In place large FFT's) 43-43-40-40

so maby everest is wrong, i will do get the temps soon.

i couldnt get it working,F8 wanted me to chose where to boot from , i have to goto school now . ill be back later

@ A True Folder. I have a question about Prime95. When I run the torture test to try and get my highest CPU temps. I only get about 30-40% load, so my temps aren't that high. Do I need to change something?

are you running just one prime95? as you will need to run one for each core. to do this jsut copy the prime95 thing and paste it in a different folder then run one and then run the other at the same time.

That's weird, I wonder if it is a Vista setting somewhere with regard to core % usage?

I don't have Vista installed on anything handy to test with :( and being at work I've not got my pc to refer to either.

I don't recall having to change any settings in Prime95 when I installed it, it just ran all cores at max.

Maybe check the process in task manager and ensure it is set to highest priority for cpu access?? (I'm clutching at straws here not being able to look at a Vista install)

are you running just one prime95? as you will need to run one for each core. to do this jsut copy the prime95 thing and paste it in a different folder then run one and then run the other at the same time.
I don't have to do that, orthos yes you need to run two instances and set core affinities but not Prime95

Another question for worshipme, which version of prime are you running?/ 25.5 (I think thats the latest version)

Back
Top Bottom