I'm back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i where admin brook would have been long gone a long long time ago however unfortunatly not ,
He is the course of most the problems and arguments that spiral out of control within the comunity at this site and yet he is allowed to stay around here puzzling

Don't u guys see that harmless, yes harmless threads like this is what keeps this forum going! The arguments, the fights even the flame wars lol. If this was just an ordinary, boring "question = answer" forum it might of been already gone. The reason people get into fights & arguments in here is because they want to, not because they were forced to, so stop blaming Brook and just move on.

Don't u guys see that harmless, yes harmless threads like this is what keeps this forum going! The arguments, the fights even the flame wars lol. If this was just an ordinary, boring "question = answer" forum it might of been already gone. The reason people get into fights & arguments in here is because they want to, not because they were forced to, so stop blaming Brook and just move on.

Uh oh, next thing you know you're gonna be banned :eek: You've figured out the system!!! :D

I fail to see how it could be george monks.

Users are ni different countries, george monks used American ISPO with a dynamic address.

the newly banned guy used btcentral, a British service with no American coverage.

unless he emigrated I fail to see how this could have worked

please forward any abusive pm's to me if you get any
By you saying this, I gather that you moved 0x0161's very abusive post to the spam archive & PB'd him, if so thank you, I got a notification of it with all it's expletives etc it's thoroughly disgusting, worse than mine that I got banned for.

I fail to see how it could be george monks.

Users are ni different countries, george monks used American ISPO with a dynamic address.

the newly banned guy used btcentral, a British service with no American coverage.

unless he emigrated I fail to see how this could have worked
I believe it was a joke mate

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom