Cooling for GPU and Case

I think im just going to get the Thermaltake DuOrb, Antec Tricool fan, Zalman 9700 LED. Is that good?
EDIT: Sorry about the triple post.

1st post: depending on how high you push it yes the temps will increase. Do you have any sort of fan speed control software?

2nd post: They appear OK fans, I have no first hand experience with then though

3rd post: The 9700 LED comes with a three pin plug and fan controller, the 9700NT has a four pin plug that goes straight onto the m/board, no need for a controller.

I don't know about the DuOrb, I'd have to Google a review to see how they perform, lets just say I've not seen many people using it, more the Ultra 120 extreme, Tuniq tower and Zalman than anything.

1st post: depending on how high you push it yes the temps will increase. Do you have any sort of fan speed control software?

2nd post: They appear OK fans, I have no first hand experience with then though

3rd post: The 9700 LED comes with a three pin plug and fan controller, the 9700NT has a four pin plug that goes straight onto the m/board, no need for a controller.

I don't know about the DuOrb, I'd have to Google a review to see how they perform, lets just say I've not seen many people using it, more the Ultra 120 extreme, Tuniq tower and Zalman than anything.

I meant the DuOrb for the GPU not CPU. So you think it will be better just to get the 9700NT? DUDE! i just turned a case fan inwards blowing air at the CPU fan and it dropped the temp 7 degrees. Right now its 34c idle with overclocking.! still having a kinda hot gpu though.

I would have assumed you had the side fan as an intake as I posted that orientation when you first asked about it, I'm hardly surprised at the temperature drop.

You should notice that your gpu temps drop as well now your fans are set up correctly (assuming the others are of course)

Let me state once more, the rule of thumb for fans is front and side - intake, top and rear - exhaust.

you dont need vga cooling !!!.
and with a nice blue led ,the antec 3 speed fans are good, the come with the antec 900

you dont need vga cooling !!!.
and with a nice blue led ,the antec 3 speed fans are good, the come with the antec 900

Okay i'll take your word for it. I'll just get some case fans. Do they come with adapters? I only have 3 or 4 extra 3-pin case fan plugins.

Back
Top Bottom