have you seen the mmo maplestory

but hacking is more common in maplestory and runescape(a game that my cuz plays) than in any other mmo

Pretty much, I mentioned part of this on another thread but when I was into Runescape something like 2003/2004, my friend scammed alot of people and even though he only made about 26million gp (some freaks legitimately own hundreds more in that stupid game) his stats were pretty average but still sold his account for about $340 Australian on Ebay.

Kids fall for the most obvious scams, my friend did basic trade scamming but other people steal passwords with the whole "I'm an angry employee of Jagex and I can give you free items in spite" story and hundreds of players send an email to the guy with their details. If they're that stupid they shouldn't be online.

I now remember roughly about the same time, I watched the #1 rank Runescape account, Zezima sell on Ebay for something like $18 000 which is 20k for me. I think it said the item was in California, the seller and bidder both had transaction history so it looked pretty genuine to me.

Kinda ironic they spent that much money to play one of the worst games in this side of the millennium.

but hacking is more common in maplestory and runescape(a game that my cuz plays) than in any other mmo

One thing. You can't hack runescape. You can play in private servers and whatnot but you can't really hack it. At least not an average gamer. Yes, and my little brother didn't hack maplestory I don't think. I don't think he even knew you could. But both of these games are childish and I don't play them. The best game ever made was by far WarCraft III. They should just re-update it's graphics and I would definitely buy the new version.

what is that online virtual world were you can actually buy land, create yourself and meet/socialize with people? cant remember the name

EDIT: its alright ive remembered its second life

Doesn't look that great. I'm "working" on a RPG too. Emphasis on work as I haven't programmed anything or done anything, but I'm on the team. I really need to get around to learn OpenGL/DirectX/Torque. Even though our team not using OpenGL I have a 500 page tutorial book from a course my dad took at SGI. To check it out click here.

Hacking over 200 Billion then selling 500Mill for $50 dollars on ebay is not a part of the game.

I don't know about you... but for a free game, where no one is being harmed... Dosen't sound like a bad setup to me..... O_O

Shoooootttttt..... I think I may go google the sh*t outta this now :p

jk :)

Admittedly, I got pulled into MS for a good couple of months before I realized how pointless the game was, I mean essentially there doesn't really exist a game that I would play that has a point, but this was just beyond that realm of existence. Anyways, I stopped, but my friends kept playing and took over my account, I wasn't surprised when a few months later I logged onto my account to find a level 115 Dragon Knight, nope, not one bit surprised.

One thing. You can't hack runescape. You can play in private servers and whatnot but you can't really hack it.

nah when he speaks about hacking he's talking about account theft, as in hacking the password, yeah... try explaining the difference to the million members who think that is hacking, haha.

The best game ever made was by far WarCraft III. They should just re-update it's graphics and I would definitely buy the new version.

I got into that recently, really loved it but I don't know about #1 best game, it's actually gotten me into the Warcraft lore and I'm playing World of Warcraft heaps now. Most people think of it as lame but it's cool meeting the characters and noticing things straight out of Warcraft III, it's only annoying when half the players don't even know what WC3 is!!!

Hacking over 200 Billion then selling 500Mill for $50 dollars on ebay is not a part of the game.

Um yeah it is, you if play the game and hacking(all types) are going on around you then it is, get me?
Like ex' there's nothing you can do to stop it, its gunna happen wherever you go and whatever game to play.

Not really ^, plus there are alot of scams and hacking going around for WoW, Wow turns people crazy, i swear and im one of them, but im not going to scam ect, WoW, i'll just prob play WoW for 24hours straight or something lol =p >.<

I don't know about you... but for a free game, where no one is being harmed...

^ See above post's in this.
People die from WoW for the game hours lol, yesh, apart from that, na ya fine :p

account theft, as in hacking the password, yeah... try explaining the difference to the million members who think that is hacking, haha.

Account hacking is hacking whats the difference? Just because people 'hack' the password, People use hacks and tools to do it, wither or not its from the password or pc, its hacking?
No?

Back
Top Bottom