Court in the morning for a class 3 felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on not having to serve time, I know you must be relieved;) I have read most of this thread over the past day or so...not entirely sure why your being f***** by the long d*** of the law but it seems like you are the wiser from it all;)

you guys should stop poking him just leave ghost alone if you have nothing positive to say or advice. IF you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all.
I would seem some people want to start a fight and can not control their prodding to get info. does it matter what he did? no he is not going to jail so it was not too bad that all you need to know.

Ok... Heres my perspective on things.

If you wouldn't have eaten the pumpkin pie, then you could have avoided this entire charade.

Next time go for apple pie, because its more delicious and theres more than one use for it.

And another thing... Who ever said anything about the dali lama?

Geese some people never learn.

Oh yeah... Belated good luck... MY GOOD LUCK WORKED!!!

Well, sorry I didnt post before the hearing, but good luck with the next one!
I think this is the same thing that happened last time, lol. Everyones memory failing or what? I remembered what he was going for, not that it mattered.

My attorneys are meeting March 6th, 2 days after my birthday, with the state to see if they can get it leveled to a misdemeanor or have the case thrown out so that I can just serve my probation.

But yeah, I won't be serving any time :)

Seriously, I'm getting really f*cking pissed off at the ignorance of some of you. Almost to the point I want to take out that "*" and put the word in huge f*cking font.

First and foremost, who the f*ck said I was EVER bragging about this!? All I said was wish me f*cking luck.

You f*cking snooping little pricks need to grow some balls or ask to reverse your vesectimies and stop being immature little asses about this. It's my decision whether to discuss the specifics of my case on a stupid f*cking internet board or not. All I asked for was to wish me luck. Yeah, I've learned from this. I'm not a f*cking moron, nor do I condone the repition of my actions by anyone reading this.

I'm not f&cking (got tired of *) bragging, and I'm not asking for any sympathy, because truthfully, I don't give a sh*t about half of the people that posted in my thread.

Thank you to everyone that wished me luck, but seriously, I don't want any other ass holes that said anything in a negative about this to post one more god damn time in this thread. I will f*cking list the following people.

hascet
setishock (Bit of an ass hole at first, but I understand your consideration... and thank you for it.)
Lowndsey
MikeReiner
jervin32189
seracer17

And I would like to specifically thank;

immortal143
JogaBonito1502
Thrasher (He brought up the same thing the "ass holes" did, but he at least he did it in a more mature way, and continued to wish me luck.)
root
Fisher
borat_sagdiyev

And specifically, D88. You brought up the most important aspect of this thread, being that, It is my own decision to mention the specifics of my case or not, and people should not look at my thread as if it was a "cliff hanger". I'm not f*cking HOUSE for god's sakes. But thank you.

Thank you, guys. I truly appreciate your regards. As for the other people mentioned, don't you dare f*cking post in here again.... Please.

(My apologies for the rant)
you need to cut down on the language...swearing every second word and putting in a * doesn't make it any better. You post up a post about getting done for drugs and expect to cop ZERO negative comments?...Step into the real world dude.

stop being immature little asses
You need to take your own advice at some stage

My attorneys are meeting March 6th, 2 days after my birthday, with the state to see if they can get it leveled to a misdemeanor or have the case thrown out so that I can just serve my probation.

But yeah, I won't be serving any time :)

Seriously, I'm getting really f*cking pissed off at the ignorance of some of you. Almost to the point I want to take out that "*" and put the word in huge f*cking font.

First and foremost, who the f*ck said I was EVER bragging about this!? All I said was wish me f*cking luck.

You f*cking snooping little pricks need to grow some balls or ask to reverse your vesectimies and stop being immature little asses about this. It's my decision whether to discuss the specifics of my case on a stupid f*cking internet board or not. All I asked for was to wish me luck. Yeah, I've learned from this. I'm not a f*cking moron, nor do I condone the repition of my actions by anyone reading this.

I'm not f&cking (got tired of *) bragging, and I'm not asking for any sympathy, because truthfully, I don't give a sh*t about half of the people that posted in my thread.

Thank you to everyone that wished me luck, but seriously, I don't want any other ass holes that said anything in a negative about this to post one more god damn time in this thread. I will f*cking list the following people.

hascet
setishock (Bit of an ass hole at first, but I understand your consideration... and thank you for it.)
Lowndsey
MikeReiner
jervin32189
seracer17

And I would like to specifically thank;

immortal143
JogaBonito1502
Thrasher (He brought up the same thing the "ass holes" did, but he at least he did it in a more mature way, and continued to wish me luck.)
root
Fisher
borat_sagdiyev

And specifically, D88. You brought up the most important aspect of this thread, being that, It is my own decision to mention the specifics of my case or not, and people should not look at my thread as if it was a "cliff hanger". I'm not f*cking HOUSE for god's sakes. But thank you.

Thank you, guys. I truly appreciate your regards. As for the other people mentioned, don't you dare f*cking post in here again.... Please.

(My apologies for the rant)

You started a thread about going to court asking people to wish you luck, then when people ask what its for you get snotty, You are acting immature by flaming abusive language on here which should have been edited by a mod, It is human nature for people to want to know more, if you didn't want people to know you should have said that in your first post, I personally couldn't careless what happens to you and by the text you type neither can you, but I do care about your offensive language and attitude to other members so show some respect and grow up yourself.

Yippee!!! Yippee!! I made the list, but seriously what Blackjack says is nothing but the truth. ;)

You don't need to know this.

Good day, sir.

Well after I saw your edited post include the immature rant, I probably have good reason to ask, but in a different tone, as in "How old are you, gezzz?" Oh, oops, I am posting in this thread again. Sorry. :eek:

troll.gif

Ok, things are getting too heated here for my liking, so this will be closed.

For those who want to know why I'm not banning GhostFL for what was said here, send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom