My Computer. Generally F***ed up.

Hard to tell anything from those pics, I didn't see a cpu fan at all though.

Honestly, you don't seem very pc literate and delving any further into your pc could quite easily void your warranty, I recommend you phone Dell to be honest.

How about installing the newest drivers available for your video card. I'm sure the one's installed by Dell aren't exactly up to date.

Im pretty sure i have the latest driver.. did that about a month ago but ill give it a shot. Also, im calling dell later today.

Do you have the latest drivers for the card? Maybe do a little research on it to find out what drivers work best.

Do you have enough power going to it? I read that it's a power hungry card, it might be short on power. What OS are you running?

How do i check how much my power going to it.. I ran PcWizard and i cant find anything about the power supply

EDIT: I checked it on my dell website, I have a 750 watt power supply.

I have a question: Why did you buy a 3D modeling computer if you are playing games on it? ...Maybe I'm missing something here. Kinda slow today actually. I was driving back to school and I turned on a red light...I had sworn it was green, but I guess it was red. I might go take a nap...

No it was origanlly purchased for me cuz i am taking alot of the CAD classes, and i have autocad 2007. I just happen to play games 1/2 the time.

Back
Top Bottom