White Screens

What is actually the cause of a white screen and what can we do about it?
Microsoft Help & Support say it's caused by; "A race condition in the operating system heap functions, the race condition corrupts the heap metadata"

It means nothing to me I'm afraid, what do you think guys, is this the usual gobbledegook that Microsoft churn out at regular intervals, or does this make sense to the techies among us?, of course this is only a probable cause but does it give any clue as to what can be done??
dontknow.gif

I got them last night. Is there some sort of bandwidth limit we're exceeding or something cause the white screens started while I was uploading wallpapers in that thread I created in the gallery. I mean, the pics are hosted on another site but maybe it contributes to CF's bandwidth limit? IDK.

I got them last night. Is there some sort of bandwidth limit we're exceeding or something cause the white screens started while I was uploading wallpapers in that thread I created in the gallery. I mean, the pics are hosted on another site but maybe it contributes to CF's bandwidth limit? IDK.
See post 18

Back
Top Bottom