Xbox 360 Modding Service

sccrbrandon47881

In Runtime
I can flash your Xbox 360 (BenQ, Samsung drives, early Hitachi drives). I charge $40 +shipping to and from. If for some reason I can not flash your Xbox, I will not charge the $40, but you will need to still pay for the shipping.

Flashing the Xbox drive requires specific parts and software that I have. It will allow you to play backup games THAT YOU OWN! I do not support Piracy and WILL NOT answer any questions about the backing up or downloading of illegal games. There are plenty of forums that can help you with that stuff.

This process will not change your hardware at all, and you won't even know its been messed with until you put in a backup and see that it plays. I will also hang on to everybody's firmware in case you ever want me to flash it back to the original state.

I am in Lexington, KY, 40508 so you can get an idea of what shipping will be, just double it (for correct amount of shipping to and from) when you figure out how much you send to me. I have support on www.robinhoodsplayground.com that knows I can do this, I am not flashing Xbox's as a service of the site, but on my own with support from the site. If I ever come across a problem there are some great guys that will help me figure it out. I can only offer the best service for you with all the help I've gotten.

Please PM me with your questions if the include questionable information (anything besides Xbox 360s) and if you have any questions. This way this thread doesnt get out of hand
Thanks for your permission Celegorm!
www.robinhoodsplayground.com

sick.
can you do it for a original xbox?
I enjoy my 360 to much to send it off, it is basically my wife

umm i havent done an xbox1 in a while.
I didnt really like the modchips.
too many things could go wrong.
it would cost a lot more too because you'd want to get a large harddrive to put games and stuff on.

I'm not doing Wii's because of legal issues, if you want to do it yourself, you can get help at the site I'm with, but none of us will do it for you. Sorry.

You guys can get on our site and we can help you.

t4ketwo: You have PM

You can to play online. I play Call of Duty 4 everyday with my buddies. You have to know the risks of doing this but right now there are no problems with the firmware updates. People that were getting banned were people that downloaded illegal copies of the games. Please edit your post.

the xbox live bannment shit was with the original xbox. thats how I fucked my first one over

Back
Top Bottom