My Computer. Generally F***ed up.

Good news, theres a latch, but it seems like there should be another one cuz i pulled it and the top half of one side opens up.

EDIT: Cant open it at all. I have to pick it up and move it, damn near impossible. Also means id have to unplug it and move it away from the short cords, which would take my power away, not being able to see the fans spinning.. IF.

Okay, let me grab a flashlight, and ill check. Thanks for sticking with me on this guys, ill call dell next.

update: Nope, i opened it up as far as i could.. and i cant see in far enough.

News.. Okay, i opened it up. I count 2 fans. One, is blowing stuff out the back of the case. The other is blowing cool air on the PCIe cards. I dunno what my CPU should look like, but i found a silver heatsink thing.. and something that looks like the chip. No fan on the motherboard as far as i saw. Maybe i should take a picture..

k very nice dood, can u get a pic from underneath ur vid card, cuz i think u have the case that flips the mobo then normal

actually to think of it, u have server processors right? i wouldn't doubt that they dont have a fan

k very nice dood, can u get a pic from underneath ur vid card, cuz i think u have the case that flips the mobo then normal

actually to think of it, u have server processors right? i wouldn't doubt that they dont have a fan

It feels like a lead weight just dropped on me. Yes, they are server CPU's, and your probably right about not having fans. Anyone got any suggestions (newegg link?) to something i should buy?

Anyone else agree w/ me that i should ebay my current card for about.. 900 and get two gaming cards?

Well, im out for the night. Be back with updates the following day..

Back
Top Bottom