Court in the morning for a class 3 felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really cute how you are telling me this and you don't have the slightest clue of who I am, or what I do.

I think it's cute how you make a thread about a felony and wait for us all to go "OH GHOST! TELL US WHATS GOING ON!" just so you can make some indecisive answer that tells us next to nothing.

How about you tell us what the hell your talking about from the get go, maybe then people won't start making assumptions about who you are and what you do.

I think it's cute how you make a thread about a felony and wait for us all to go "OH GHOST! TELL US WHATS GOING ON!" just so you can make some indecisive answer that tells us next to nothing.

How about you tell us what the hell your talking about from the get go, maybe then people won't start making assumptions about who you are and what you do.

Agreed, unless you are the employee of a TV station in charge of writing the "cliffhangers" in TV series, you need to really be more straightforward. We shouldn't have to dig up old threads to see what the hell you are talking about.

Furthermore, I don't see where vague topics will get you much support, especially one involving a class 3 felony in which you look really intelligent in even bragging about. So please when you start posting these kinds of threads, be specific for bloody sake!

EDIT: I wasn't completely satisfied with my response, so I will add this. I don't brag to everybody how I ass-ended one of my classmate's cars pulling out of the college last December, totalling my 1985 Cadillac. Not to mention I am not playing my pathetic routine on how I had to pay a $150 Careless Driving ticket either.

Agreed, unless you are the employee of a TV station in charge of writing the "cliffhangers" in TV series, you need to really be more straightforward. We shouldn't have to dig up old threads to see what the hell you are talking about.

Furthermore, I don't see where vague topics will get you much support, especially one involving a class 3 felony in which you look really intelligent in even bragging about. So please when you start posting these kinds of threads, be specific for bloody sake!

EDIT: I wasn't completely satisfied with my response, so I will add this. I don't brag to everybody how I ass-ended one of my classmate's cars pulling out of the college last December, totalling my 1985 Cadillac. Not to mention I am not playing my pathetic routine on how I had to pay a $150 Careless Driving ticket either.

yea exactly.

I don't want to be involved on either side of this argument, but yet i post.

-_-

As a bystander, what looks like to me is that Ghost just gave some information on what he was up to. He could have gone off or stayed. I think all he was looking for a good luck, not quite so much a good bye nor a huge argument.. Everyone is making a big deal out of this for nothing. It is nobody's business what he did. It is just human character, wanting to know everything. Because of this, it would have been nice if he had given us a little more information. As for the result, Ghost, I hope you will turn out fine after the case.

Joga, you bring up some good points, but I beg to differ..... sorry ;)

Ghost just gave some information on what he was up to

True, but he gave it so vaguely that nobody knew what the bloody hell he was talking about, and with a title of "court in the morning for a class 3 felony", I would have bet my car that somebody was going to ask what for. He had it coming with this topic.

Everyone is making a big deal out of this for nothing.

May I reiterate, he had it coming. Anybody who comes onto a discussion board bragging about a class 3 felony will have people asking what he's in for.

It is just human character, wanting to know everything.

True, but if he didn't want to go into detail, he shouldn't post not only about getting arrested, but going to court, in a discussion board which is almost the top of the list on Google under certain search terms.

it would have been nice if he had given us a little more information.

I agree with that, why make us hunt for details about why he is in court? Be straight-forward and specific.

Ghost, I hope you will turn out fine after the case.

Agreed, keep us posted and the best of luck.

well i hope your court case went as well as you expected and that i am completly neutral because i have never done drugs, got in prison for anything
and i have never been in a court room let alone the person on trial so i am neutral.

My attorneys are meeting March 6th, 2 days after my birthday, with the state to see if they can get it leveled to a misdemeanor or have the case thrown out so that I can just serve my probation.

But yeah, I won't be serving any time :)

Seriously, I'm getting really f*cking pissed off at the ignorance of some of you. Almost to the point I want to take out that "*" and put the word in huge f*cking font.

First and foremost, who the f*ck said I was EVER bragging about this!? All I said was wish me f*cking luck.

You f*cking snooping little pricks need to grow some balls or ask to reverse your vesectimies and stop being immature little asses about this. It's my decision whether to discuss the specifics of my case on a stupid f*cking internet board or not. All I asked for was to wish me luck. Yeah, I've learned from this. I'm not a f*cking moron, nor do I condone the repition of my actions by anyone reading this.

I'm not f&cking (got tired of *) bragging, and I'm not asking for any sympathy, because truthfully, I don't give a sh*t about half of the people that posted in my thread.

Thank you to everyone that wished me luck, but seriously, I don't want any other ass holes that said anything in a negative about this to post one more god damn time in this thread. I will f*cking list the following people.

hascet
setishock (Bit of an ass hole at first, but I understand your consideration... and thank you for it.)
Lowndsey
MikeReiner
jervin32189
seracer17

And I would like to specifically thank;

immortal143
JogaBonito1502
Thrasher (He brought up the same thing the "ass holes" did, but he at least he did it in a more mature way, and continued to wish me luck.)
root
Fisher
borat_sagdiyev

And specifically, D88. You brought up the most important aspect of this thread, being that, It is my own decision to mention the specifics of my case or not, and people should not look at my thread as if it was a "cliff hanger". I'm not f*cking HOUSE for god's sakes. But thank you.

Thank you, guys. I truly appreciate your regards. As for the other people mentioned, don't you dare f*cking post in here again.... Please.

(My apologies for the rant)

Ghost, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I think if you are younger or in school, that might have an influence on your hearings.

People are going to ask its human nature to be curious, and by the way if you didn't want sympathy you shouldn't have asked people to wish you good luck. If you don't want people getting in your business don't post about it, stop being a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom