New Xbox 360 Site

maroj2481

In Runtime
Check us out.

We have a Flash and HTML version. You can see our Flash version at www.the360place.com.

And the HTML version is www.the360placeforum.com. The HTML version is still not done, and we are still adding to the Flash version also.

We also have phpbb forum (which sucks) but in a couple weeks or so we will probably be getting vbulletin.

Let me know what you guys think.

I am seeing double after taking a look at the skin in the phpBB forum. One suggestion I have is maybe flip around the colors a little. The black and green is a little hard on my eyes.

I am seeing double after taking a look at the skin in the phpBB forum. One suggestion I have is maybe flip around the colors a little. The black and green is a little hard on my eyes.

I can't really switch the colors since the forum isnt hosted by me. And the logo wouldnt go well with other templates, since the background of it is black.

I can't really switch the colors since the forum isnt hosted by me. And the logo wouldnt go well with other templates, since the background of it is black.

Understandable, I have had some logo woos of my own when it comes to styling a phpBB forum. It's just me, I never really have liked the dark themes. I prefer a theme like CFs. Easier to read as I have two windows in my room and about 6:00, the sun is shining right through one onto my monitor, and I can't see anything at that point. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom