Video cArd

is this graphics card good? (Link removed because I don't wnt anyone bidding higher than me)

I bid on it!
I hope no one bids higher than me...

It's a hell of a good card, and being that the auction has only been available for 18 hours and it has 14 bids and up to $81 USD, buckle up!!!

i bid $81

I cant verify my paypal account because my bank information is on another account that I made a long time ago but
I don't remember any of that information...
so I hope he accepts credit card payments?

i bid $81

I cant verify my paypal account because my bank information is on another account that I made a long time ago but
I don't remember any of that information...
so I hope he accepts credit card payments?

Dude you really should have read the auction carefully then. It says he only accepts "verified paypal" and under the bottom of the page under payments, only PayPal is there. So I guess you better wait for someone to outbid you so you can get out of it. ;)

what happens if my paypal doesn't verify and I'm the highest bidder?
Yo someone please go on aim
TriviumDragon87 im me plz

NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB DDR

If I cant verify my paypal account and I'm the highest bidder does that mean that I will owe money?
How much power does this graphics card need?
I have a 450 watt power supply ...

what happens if my paypal doesn't verify and I'm the highest bidder?
Yo someone please go on aim
TriviumDragon87 im me plz

NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB DDR

Well then you most likely won't be able to pay, the seller will file a Non-Paying Bidder notice, ebay will investigate and possibly give you a non-paying bidder strike, and surely you will get negative feedback which will put you at -1 on feedback, and some sellers refuse bids from people with low enough feedback.

Srry, don't have aim, do you have msn or yahoo?

If I cant verify my paypal account and I'm the highest bidder does that mean that I will owe money?

What are the rest of your specs? My understanding is that this card takes quite a bit of wattage (power)

Is it a generic brand PSU? If it is i would be worried, if not then i would feel comfortable.

Dude you really should have read the auction carefully then. It says he only accepts "verified paypal" and under the bottom of the page under payments, only PayPal is there. So I guess you better wait for someone to outbid you so you can get out of it. ;)

You can retract bids on e-bay, he does not need to wait for someone to outbid him.

Back
Top Bottom