Omg!!!! Im Pissed!!!

bullzi

Fully Optimized
ok, so im lookin on ebay for a new 8800gts for sli, and i could have gotten one for a dollar... yes A DOLLAR....

the bidding ended at .99 nobody bid on the item, and there was NO reserve, GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad:

Isn't there an automatic bid or something along those lines?

Were "watching" the item?

There must have been a reason nobody bid on it. :confused:
I started to think that as well. I remember way back when PS3 wasn't in stores but all over eBay and people were selling them for a killing...couple thousand dollars really. There was one for a hundred dollars. You know what it was and why NO ONE bid on it? In small print, he wrote; "you are bidding on a picture of the PS3, not the actual gaming system itself, just a picture".

I mean WOW.

thats what i was thinking, i searched the item head to toe like 5 times and didnt find anything wrong with it... maybe the seller ended it early?

He might have. Sometimes, sellers will settle their auctions early if they strike a deal with someone outside of eBay though the communication probably came through eBay. I've had a couple requests like that in the past while selling, but I try to remain fair to other bidders. Especially if one is bidding on it or there are buyers "watching" it.

Can you provide a link to the auction? Or did it go away because you weren't watching it?

ya i was watchin it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=15021****959&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005

thats the link, but it now says invalid auction? weird... here is a screenie of it on my pc

wait, yea i see now, it says "seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing" never saw that before... grrrr

8800.jpg

Yeah Bullzi, it appears as if the listing was canceled. Plus the auction says Used video card. But does it say what condition of used it is?

Yeah Bullzi, it appears as if the listing was canceled. Plus the auction says Used video card. But does it say what condition of used it is?

ya, here's a quote from the auction, guess i just missed that small little piece that said he ended it early, he did relist it though, but now he only has a buy it now price

"I've had this card for a few months, this card works great. I run all my games near or on the highest graphics mode and everything runs just great

This comes with all original packaging and cables etc!"

Back
Top Bottom