Court in the morning for a class 3 felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't bother clicking that.

And no, I am not praying on anyone's sympathy. I believe I've already stated it before, that I don't give 2 shits (nor 1) about anyone's (including yours) personal oppinnions on me and my life, seeing as how a) everyone has their own problems, and b) you don't even know me.

I created this thread to do exactly as I am now at 7 am. Say goodbye if I don't post after this. It was good being apart of this e-community. I've gained alot of information and help over the past few months, and I thank you.

Now.... if you will excuse me.

Peace.

I created this thread to do exactly as I am now at 7 am. Say goodbye if I don't post after this. It was good being apart of this e-community. I've gained alot of information and help over the past few months, and I thank you.

Now.... if you will excuse me.

Peace.

I think you just need to provide more information when you post a thread instead of leaving everyone to guess, assume and begin to judge you by a small sentence but goodluck.

i guess this is one of those things where I would usually say that if you knew you were doing something wrong, you should have either not done it, or tried harder not to get caught!

they say that if you do the crime you need to be prepared to do the time,

and you seem more than ready be 'pay' for your actions.
so, good luck.

wtf @ those who need to be nosy and know what exactly he did. It doesn't matter. All he asked for a for wish of a bit of luck. We all make mistakes and sometimes we pay for them.

so good luck ghost.

hmm 20 grams, tisk tisk.

I remember when I used to be into that crap, now I'm as clean as a bar of soap!

Thank you, D88. I really appreciate it.

And yes, I was doing something wrong. I know I was, and I knew of the consequences. I did it anyways, and I have no regret. People screw up all the time, the judgment of one's true character cannot soley be based upon their conviction, but on how they react to it. How they take what they have been given, and move forward in a positive direction, I believe, is what defines a person's character.

I have a tattoo that reads "Faber Quesque Fortunae Suae", which translates, "Every man, the architect of his own fortune" Or basically, everyone is responsible for their own future. And which is why I got the tattoo, because I am a very strong believer in that concept.

Today I was ready to plead guilty, and obviously, I was.... am*. But after speaking with my attorney and the judge, I was advised by both to plead not guilty so that it could go to trial and I could then present my case. This was just the initial hearing. The police report only said "posession over 20 grams" which is 1 of 2 possible posession charges. Above, or below 20. That means I could have had 10 LBS in the back of my trunk, or I could have had 20.05 grams. There is no difference, which is why I was advised by both to plead not guilty so that I can present the next judge with this information.

But besides all that, how is everyone's day going? Mine wasn't bad at all. Not the most favorable thing I could be doing at 7:30 in the morning, but it's not bad. I have plans tonight to spend some time with my special lady friend which should prove to be quite nice.

good luck ghost lets hope the judge is having a good day and goes easy on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom