Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't server attack them. I went through a proxy and sent them a super bogus account.

"fake_email@myballs.com"

And I filled in completely bogus info that is not appropriate for this forum lol. But if you PM me I might send you some pictures of the stuff I entered.

If you want to advertise, do it in the right forum.

I already have a thread in the advertisement section, but it doesn't get any activity, and I didn't want to start another thread, so I put a post in the Random Chit Chat thread since the title of this thread pretty much encompasses everything known to man.

How do people here feel about gun laws like that we allowed to won them? we had debate in history about how they should or should not be legal and ever body on the anti gun side kept saying it would lower crime but really it would not lower crime cause criminals would get guns any ways.

You're right about that. In fact I bet if EVERYONE was issued a gun and told to use it there would be less crime, lol. But that's another extreme case. I believe they should be used only in serious, SERIOUS, life threatening situations like break-ins, etc... and I'm from the south here. They are fun to shoot sometimes though. My dad has a Chinese SKS (legal AK-47 pretty much) *semi-auto* carbine rifle and that thing is a blast.

In march, Konami is releasing the Metal Gear essential collection.

It contains..
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

On the PS2... all for.... wait for it.... $30!

I own the Xbox version of MGS2. It's ok, but the PS2 version is better. (Xbox version suffers from poor performance at times)
But hey, it was only $5 used from gamestop, heheh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom