Desperately need your guys help.

@ Thelis:

Glad my idea worked. The hole woulda been there either way, but it might be a tad smaller since you banged it like I told you. Anyway, hope all is well.

Cheers,

Chris

I wonder why didn't the store alarm go off? It's very unusual for a store employee to forget to remove a security tag off a expensive jacket.

when they run the deactivator over it it sends a very strong magnetic signal to the receiver which blows the circuit inside and lets you take it out of the store. same thing with those hard plastc barcodes that are like glued to DVD cases at bestbuy and stuff.

when they run the deactivator over it it sends a very strong magnetic signal to the receiver which blows the circuit inside and lets you take it out of the store. same thing with those hard plastc barcodes that are like glued to DVD cases at bestbuy and stuff.

OMG.

THEY DO NOT DE-ACTIVATEEEEEE

They are designed to go off no matter what when whenever passed through security walls. This is why they REMOVE them with the gun.

I work with these things all day long, man. I know what I'm talking about. GAH. Whatever..

Nah man, I work in an Electronics department at Wal-Mart. The tags do not deactivate. You can run them across the pad all you want, and it will still keep trying to deactivate and keep thumping, but it won't deactivate. Just like the spider wraps on electronics. If you can't get it off when you steal it, well, you will have two alarms going off in your ears on the way out. :p

Back
Top Bottom