Suggestions for LAN parties...

Yeah, we have it on the computers in the programming lab at school. Finish the project early, play some AOE ^_^

We had AOE2 the expansion on my school server and since we had nothing to do in mutimedia class until we could film something, we would play AOE over the network. I never came close to winning, but it's still fun. I'm working on my film now, but some guys still don't have anything, so they are now playing something else, dunno the name of it. They did start playing CS:S, but the teacher got mad at them, he said games like AOE were ok, but not FPS games.

Unreal Tournament. Best Lab party game.
AoE is fun, as long as other people kno how to play. When I say how to play, I mean know what units are better vs others.

Ahhhh. UT. Good times. Always good at lan parties.

Quake3 is good too, as it runs on practically any pc.

Warcraft 3 mods are always fun. Wintermaul, DotA, TowerD etc.

Any Valve game has great multiplayer playability. UT is also great for LANs.

definitely Star Wars Jedi Knight. I don't really like Star Wars but the game is fun. I do light sabers only with my friends and it's just a lot of action. I guess it would be similar to knife only on CS.

I can only say three words in response...

Counter

Strike

Source.

With people who all know how to play, it's awesome.

But when you have noobs there, it's just crap. They spend more time complaining about dying, not knowing how to do anything, etc.

Back
Top Bottom