CF Banner?

I really like this, hope people don't say i'm spamming as this is pretty much the same post as my edit (2 posts above). But the skin is really cool. Much better than the aero which messed up my start menu.

just to clarify. mines a window blinds theme, not the official microsoft one. the advantages of using window blinds and software like that means you have nicer themes/effects :)

wow this has gone soo off topic, but i answered the question so what the hell :p
.. yea indeed. my vista theme doesnt have the common tasks thing. so i temp switched to this one. let me see what else there is

wow this has gone soo off topic, but i answered the question so what the hell :p
.. yea indeed. my vista theme doesnt have the common tasks thing. so i temp switched to this one. let me see what else there is

That's true. Some for you. But I'm not gonna start handing out reps for nothing lol.

ah, OK, that explains the different spelling then, I'm using the one I linked to.

Thank you very much, but I got one a little before this post. In fact, I got it from the same website. Well, Rep for you because of that =]

EDIT: Lol, funny. I can't give you rep. I just remembered I gave you some after that great conversion to gallons in another thread. Well, guess you just going above and beyond there bud.

eh? me? you mean someone else lol. anyway this is sexyyy:

23vggzp.jpg

My previous post was very confusing as I was trying to merge like 3 into one. Wow that one is sexy. I guess I should be original and find my own. Stop posing off of you lol.

Back
Top Bottom