Something cool I found

Looks nice, good frame. Id put one of those Night Rider lights in there that revolves back and fourth, it would look pretty cool.

HAha thanks for all the ideas. I have a home theater at my house, but I live in my dorm.

That picture is not the exact thing that I found, mine has cool movie lcd lights around the border too. Heres what I'm planning on doing so far:

Bottom panel i'm going to install a scrolling marquee sign (lcd probably), and try and figure out how to get it to display live information, (like college hoops scores). I'll probably make a thread about this shortly in the programming section.

For the top panel I have found a tv that almost fits perfectly into it, i'll just need to make an inside border to cover the gaps. And then i'm just going to hang it up somewhere in my dorm. I want to figure out a way to put a 'screen-saver' on my tv so that when its not playing anything it displays a default picture and just looks like a poster. Perhaps i'll have to spend a few extra $$$ and get a tv with a card reader to display photos.

EDIT: Perhaps I will also try to change the color of the leds on the outside border to red and get them to blink in night-rider fashion as suggested :p

Back
Top Bottom