Desperately need your guys help.

I wonder why didn't the store alarm go off? It's very unusual for a store employee to forget to remove a security tag off a expensive jacket.

You should call the store 1st and tell them you situation, and see what they say.

Yeah take it back if you have nothing to hide, tell em the day and approx time you bought it and they should be able to look up on their computer when they sold it to you.

Thelis, if you don't mind doing this, it will definitely work.

I bought a pair of Rock & Republic jeans last December and the same thing happened; the damn piece was still attached. I tried everything I could think of but it didn't even BUDGE.

So....I took the jeans downstairs and grabbed the pants a few inches below the security tag....and I literally chucked it against my backyard table. I did this a few times and it just cracked open! :)

Seriously, being careful not to ruin the suit, try banging the piece against something hard. Swing it at a wall that you don't like (lol).

hmmmm you seem very afraid to take it back and get it taken off even to the extent that you would rather risk ruining a 500 dollar jacket than take it back and ask them to fix their mistake....seems very bizarre....maybe you did steal it...........

Haha. I'm just lazy, it is a long drive. Now, if I stole it, why would I post that information on a forum where both my first and last name, along with my address is floating around?

I have my credit card reports if I need to prove that I bought it... if you really want I'll just send you a copy.

I got it off last night with the help of Ghost GT. Thanks for the suggestion.

Haha. I'm just lazy, it is a long drive. Now, if I stole it, why would I post that information on a forum where both my first and last name, along with my address is floating around?

I have my credit card reports if I need to prove that I bought it... if you really want I'll just send you a copy.

I got it off last night with the help of Ghost GT. Thanks for the suggestion.

i was just gonna say, if you paid with credit cards its the law that they must hold receipts and credit cards to prove purchases for a certain amount of time...

but at least you got it off

Hmm you should have just gona back to the cashier that you bought the suit from, and be like "remember me? I bought that 2 button suit, theres a problem, you forgot to take uff the security tag." then he should be like year I remember you (unless its a really busy suit store) then he would have probably just got it off and let you go.

Lol, anyway now you have a hole in the jacket :D

This was at a Macy's, so I highly doubt that I would be able to find the same cashier.

The hole is really small haha. You can barely notice it.

Back
Top Bottom