Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a little mini Cyclone he all hay today, heaps of wind (and all of it not just from my rear end) and rain, been awesome.

Anyone want to check out my site? www.crazycomputers.org and tell em what you think, what I should add, change, take away, or whatever. And sign up if you'd like :D

Im Trying to start a forum up at the moment too,forum.lukespcsolutions.info but at the moment its pretty quiet.

Woo! And i got my pet mouse,Her name is Mousy until i can figure out a better name :D I Was gonna call her Fedora :D

If you want to advertise, do it in the right forum.

Been a little mini Cyclone he all hay today, heaps of wind (and all of it not just from my rear end) and rain, been awesome.

+1

We Have had some crazy weather aswell,Nothing to the scale of a mini-cyclone,But Strong winds and driving rain and also quite a lot of storms,But it seems to have passed now.Warragamba dam is at 64% Which is good :D

Today I got about the 5,000th email from "PayPal ;)" that my account needed to be updated and if I don't do it in 14 days, they will come to my house and kill me.

Not really but you know how those emails go...

Anyway I got so fed up with it that I want to server attack them. But I'm too lazy. Anyone want to do it for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom