I'm back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know why Brookfield who has been banned 4 times, attacked members without apologizing and has been stripped of his mod status for doing a mediocre job can still post here and still has a custom title under his name. He gets all that yet members who have been actively HELPFUL like borat, esa193, neonfire372, 0011100 (or whatever it is), and tons of other members who help here on a daily basis with computer issues don't have one. I would think that he would be PBd by now but apparently not. Then he comes back and brags that he gets to keep his custom user title when a lot of people are still mad that he can post after the crap he did. Hopefully the next time he's banned it's a PB.

I'd like to know why Brookfield who has been banned 4 times, attacked members without apologizing and has been stripped of his mod status for doing a mediocre job can still post here and still has a custom title under his name. He gets all that yet members who have been actively HELPFUL like borat, esa193, neonfire372, 0011100 (or whatever it is), and tons of other members who help here on a daily basis with computer issues don't have one. I would think that he would be PBd by now but apparently not. Then he comes back and brags that he gets to keep his custom user title when a lot of people are still mad that he can post after the crap he did. Hopefully the next time he's banned it's a PB.
tbh i have got soo used to this BS now

If i where admin brook would have been long gone a long long time ago however unfortunatly not ,
He is the course of most the problems and arguments that spiral out of control within the comunity at this site and yet he is allowed to stay around here puzzling

tbh i have got soo used to this BS now

If i where admin brook would have been long gone a long long time ago however unfortunatly not ,
He is the course of most the problems and arguments that spiral out of control within the comunity at this site and yet he is allowed to stay around here puzzling

That's true. Notice how when he's not here, the community seems to get along better? He must like to make people mad because he's always posting stuff that makes people mad. I don't think he should be allowed back if he is banned again. If it were one of us who don't have preferential treatment, we wouldn't get nearly as much slack as he does and it's ridiculous. I sure hope that the reason he's still here isn't because we're keeping him here to increase the forum's post count or because he gets special treatment.

Often double posts and then seems to believe it's his duty to inform others that they are double posting... practise what you preach or don't say anything at all.

Often double posts and then seems to believe it's his duty to inform others that they are double posting... practise what you preach or don't say anything at all.

Funny you should say that... I'm listening to
Testament - Practice What You Preach

:p

But yeah, hypocrite who receives special attention.

Yeah yeah, whatever, I'm going nowhere, David PM'd me to welcome me back, that's good enough for me!!:)

Well I'm sure it won't be a problem as long as you keep your obnoxious attitude to yourself, or are you going to try for ban #5 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom