Picture Uploads

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
When your here often you tend to realize the amount of pictures that are uploaded from either photobucket, imageshack, or what not.

How about we have a private uploader here restricted to posts only? We have it for the avatars why not posts next? I understand that Dave has a limit to how much the server can hold, memory wise but we could have like a week or 2 limit so when that limit has been reached the picture would be deleted.

Not too big of a deal but it gets kind of annoying pasting links from imageshack every time.

even if we do have a limit, it would become a hastle that is not worth doing. Also photobucket and what not arent that unconvinient, very easy to use.

you could get an add on to enable image uploading, even to 3rd party sites which just makes the process more automatic. i think that would be a good option. one of my old forums had an image uploader. you chose the image. it uploaded it and placed the link on your post. i vote we either have something like that or nothing at all. unless david really wants all the extra pressure on the server

well i was just implying that maybe we should i mean, yeah its not that big of a deal but a lot of other forums have it.

a lot of other forums have new skins/custom sigs. we are different lol, but yea i see your point. ive had my say

Back
Top Bottom