Sony Ericson XPERIA X1 (Awesome new phone)

Yeah but thats the problem. Companies just tend to rival and bring out something a bit better than the competitor, when they could do a lot more and completly shatter them, but the I-phone is what it seems to want to be

Looks pretty good, but supposedly only a 3 mega pixel camera?

3.2 to be percise. I think that is sufficient. If you want a camera that will blow you away go with one of Ericssons new cybershot phones. My enV by LG only has 2 megapixels and takes some pretty good pictures for a cellphone. And take into consideration the fact that this phone is a smartphone meant to compete with the likes of the iPhone, which only has a 2.0 megapixel camera.

Also the screen resolution is 800x480, on a 3 inch screen! Drooooool

I think 3.2 megapixels is more than enough for this camera to be honest. but maybe thats because I don't make it a habit to transfer cell-phone pictures to my computer that often.

I think that 1.2 megapixel differenve vs the iPhone is a big legup on it. Plus if they included any higher resolution camera it would be hard to control the costs of the phone. What with its sleek design, apparently g-d like response times, navigation features, internet browser, and qwerty keyboard. Oh and don't forget the 800x480 resolution :p

3.2 to be percise. I think that is sufficient. If you want a camera that will blow you away go with one of Ericssons new cybershot phones. My enV by LG only has 2 megapixels and takes some pretty good pictures for a cellphone. And take into consideration the fact that this phone is a smartphone meant to compete with the likes of the iPhone, which only has a 2.0 megapixel camera.

Also the screen resolution is 800x480, on a 3 inch screen! Drooooool

I think 3.2 megapixels is more than enough for this camera to be honest. but maybe thats because I don't make it a habit to transfer cell-phone pictures to my computer that often.

I think that 1.2 megapixel differenve vs the iPhone is a big legup on it. Plus if they included any higher resolution camera it would be hard to control the costs of the phone. What with its sleek design, apparently g-d like response times, navigation features, internet browser, and qwerty keyboard. Oh and don't forget the 800x480 resolution :p

why did you sensor god-like?

thats a sik looking phone. what i want is the sliding sidekick. its so nice. and i could care less about megapixels.
or waht im probably gonna end up getting is the moto q

why did you sensor god-like?

Its a Jewish belief coming from Deuteronomy 12:3-4. The Torah exhorts one to destroy idolatry, adding, "you shall not do such to the L-RD your G-d."

If you read the entire passage it makes more sense. So to erase g-d's name is considered disrespectful to g-d. And one can only assume that the information posted on this site will at some point be destroyed. So out of respect for the holiness of the l-rd and sub-sequentially his titles, i do not actually write out his name. Its considered even more disrespectful if you write out one of the l-rds judaic names on something other then a holy document.

I mess up a few times in doing this, but I try to make a conscious effort not to deface the name of the l-rd.

Back on topic of the totally awesome new phone from sony ericsson. I hope its not restrained my windows mobile. I was kind of confused as to why they did not go with symbian. Hopefully it will prove to be a smart choice.

Back
Top Bottom