Compressed Air???

I think you'll find he is more concerned about an air embolisism, if enough air did get into the blood stream from this incident he is more than likely deceased by now, if not he'll be fine.

I think you'll find he is more concerned about an air embolisism, if enough air did get into the blood stream from this incident he is more than likely deceased by now, if not he'll be fine.

lmao he hasnt posted in a while ...... :rolleyes:

When I did my apprenticeship back in the Dark Ages (1978 - 1982) it was drummed into us not to fool around with compressed air (compressor fed not canned) as an apprentice had died at another workplace due to tomfoolery with compressed air, his "mate" squirted him in the ass with it, he died from an air embolisim.

Sad but true.

Their isn't enough pressure in the cans to do that.

I have a scar from my buddy spraying that air sh1t onmy back a few weeks back. it really hurt. if you turn it upside down it spays liquid sh1t and it burns you

Back
Top Bottom